Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through this Website may include:
- Information that you provide within a form or otherwise on this Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Your search queries and activities on this Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with this Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you (such as demographic information), your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, information about your computer and internet connections, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. This collection of information may be used to improve this Website and the services we provide.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies – Certain features of this Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons – Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To improve this Website and the services that we perform for you.
- To provide you with information about our company, including its products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to this Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on this Website.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose to third parties aggregated information about our users without restrictions.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of the company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the company about Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services. Note that we contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- We may also disclose your personal information: (i) to comply with any court order, regulatory order, governmental request, law, or legal process; or (ii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Touchstone, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, please refrain from use of our Website.
International Transfer of Personal Information
Your personal information may be transferred to computers located outside of your state or country where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide personal information to us, please note that we transfer personal information to the United States and process it there and your continued use of this Website demonstrates your consent for us to continue to do so.
Links to other Sites
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California’s“Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to PrivacyPolicy@Touchstone-Communities.com.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: PrivacyPolicy@Touchstone-Communities.com.