Touchstone Communities is participating in The Social Madness Challenge by the San Antonio Business Journal. Social Madness is a one-of-a-kind competition that measures a company’s social media engagement.
Last year, nearly 4,000 companies participated, together generating nearly three-quarters of a million votes, 14 million new Facebook likes, 2.2 million new Twitter followers, and more than 202,000 new LinkedIn Connections. Charities received $30,000 cash on behalf of our national champions.
Touchstone Communities is playing for $10,000 for the Alzheimer’s Association, non-profit organization!
The contest kicks off, June 3rd 2013. We need your support!
How can you help?
- VOTE for Touchstone Communities!
- Interact with us on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn by liking, commenting and tagging our posts. The contest is also based on the level of engagement with Fans and followers.
Here’s how you can vote for Touchstone Communities:
- Click on the link below to vote: http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/socialmadness
- Once you are on the Social Madness website, click the green checkmark next to Touchstone Communities to vote.
- You can vote once per day!
For more information on the #SocialMadness Challenge, Click here.
Thank you to all of our fans and followers for your support!