Our therapy professionals are specially trained to provide support to our elders who may have experienced physical and cognitive changes from illness, injury, or other disabling conditions such as stroke, hip fracture, brain injury, and cancer as well as neurological or degenerative diseases. The elders in our care receive the finest in rehabilitation services, including access to physical therapy and occupational therapy from licensed professionals under the supervision of physicians.
Motivated, experienced, and qualified, our rehabilitation team designs individual programs so that our elders can achieve the best results in restoring their independence in daily living. We also provide the latest in rehabilitation therapies and equipment in our on-site modern rehabilitation gym, and our restorative aides assist our elders in continuing the use of skills they gain from therapy.
Rehabilitation services include:
- Accelerated Care Plus (ACP): Modality-based clinical programs that are non-invasive and medication-free, including
- Omnistim FX2 Pro Electrical Stimulator: Featuring ACP’s patented Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation (PENS) waveform to assist in the treatment of symptoms of neuromuscular disease, urinary incontinence, stroke, recovery from post-operative joint replacement, and other orthopedic diagnoses.
- Omnisound Therapeutic Ultrasound: Sound waves applied to soft tissues, muscles, and tendons to help reduce pain, increase blood flow, increase the extensibility of collagen tissues, decrease joint stiffness and contractures, reduce muscle spasms, and decrease chronic inflammation.
- Shortwave Diathermy: Electromagnetic waves to help reduce pain and inflammation, decrease joint stiffness, relieve muscle spasms, and increase local blood flow.
- Omnicycle Elite: The most advanced therapy cycle technology available to help regain strength, endurance, balance, and flexibility.
- Additional rehabilitation services include:
- Therapeutic Kitchens and Cooking: Kitchen-based activities to aid in social interaction and the potential to increase appetite, relieve stress related to living in a group setting, and provide sensory, cognitive, and physical stimulation.
- Standing Frame: Provides an alternative to sitting in a wheelchair by supporting a standing position.
- Pain Management: Individual treatment plans and specialized interventions to reduce pain.
- Fall Prevention: Reducing the potential for falls through a proactive approach to patient safety.
- Balance Programs: Incorporating balance exercises into the physical activity programs.
- Horticulture and Gardening: Helps to improve memory, cognitive abilities, task initiation, language skills, socialization, strengthen muscles, and improve coordination, balance, and endurance.
- Home Evaluations: Assessing the home to determine what modifications are necessary prior to returning home.
- Community Reintegration: Support services to successfully transition from our community to your home.